29 October, 2007

aiyooooooooooooooo

well im sittin in lvl3 lib rite nw...itz been my home 4 lyk da past month!!!no im not up here slpin n no dis is da 1st tym im doin my blog up here!lol i've been up here...w8 4 it,w8 4 it..ive been up here studyin!!no shit!!hnstly!!!:D fnshd my law xam last fri,dn't knw if dat went 2 gr8 buh i finshd soo im hapi!hpefully i made sense coz da lack of slp n last min crammin 4 it prbbly ddn't help!!!jst had info n accountin xam 2day!!!fuKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKFUKKKKKKKKKKFUKkkkkkkkkk is alll i can say!dam was i not prepared 4 dis day..freakin doomz day datz wat it was!!thort i was @least a lil prepared 4 accountin esp wif da whle actually stdyin fing!buh er,NOOOOO fuk no amount of stdyin,yup even da amount i did *whch was shit loadz* wuld hve helpd!!!!!i was actually mure prepared 4 info it seemz,@least i kinda knw sumfingz in dur!!buh yea bck 2 accountin i actually was preti close 2 tearz wen i opend da paper, i culdn't blieve wat an asshle our lec'r was bein!!fuk,i hnstly finkz he lykz seein us fail!coz dam did he totally mke dat paper impossible!!i stayd da whle 3hrz even thou i basically knw nufing n i filld out basically evryfing *wif lyk made up amountz n accountz*!!!im not kiddin,so pinkee n me decidd dat v wuld neva study gain after dat xam (coz she studied way mure den i did)!!lol lyk datz gona happen...v grabbd major chocl8 n icecream after dis whle shit day jst 2 drwn our sorrowz (da sober way is da rite way hehe)!!nwyz i got mgmnt on thurs den im done!!!!!!!! cn't w8!!!!!!!!!proper nitez slp here i cum, l8 mrningz slp inz here i cum,bed here i cum...er,nefing datz gotta do wif slp is wat da 1st wk is gona consist of!OOOOOO btw dadz bck 4m london bearing gifts n goss....seemz my crzy rntz r preti srs bout da whle proposal fing, i mean lyk srs as in buyin me sari'z, gettin my hairstyld n hvin my pic tken in a sari srs!!!fuk am i scard!w8,er da poor guyz r da 1z dat shuld b scared huh??lol seemz my rntz want me 2 move 2 london in2 my periappaz house n study dur!!aiyoooo aiyoooo y is it my movin planz n dur movin planz neva coordinate,i dn't wanna go nw buh if i dn't find me a summer job i mite b sent over!!!HELLLLLLPPPPP ME!!im not even kiddin,if i dn't go dis yr,im gettin sent dur nxt yr summer hols 2 get me engaged!!im all up 4 da idea of marriage trust me buh i dn't want sum randum i dnt knw puttin a ring on my finger!so guyz it seemz v hve a yr-ish 2 find me a suitable groom hu i culd convince my rntz 2 lyk n let me marry him!!!or n it wuld b an added bonus if i actuly lyk da guy 2 lol :D...bro,tlk bout bollywud mvie rite dur huh???lol @least summer hols is cumin up so hotties on da beach here v cum :D lol..nwyz i fink i've bummd enuf n im soooo freakin hungry,hvn't eaten nefing solid all day..alll sorrow-killer fud in me stomach!!!i hve no idea if dis post mkez ne sense or even if itz bout nefing!!!no slp mkez me dumb(er) i fink..so 4m da land-of-n0-nod gudbye

2 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

Ooohhhh bloggggiiinnnnggg...

Can you believe my last entry was in September 2006? Geez so slack :P

I wanna finish my exam toooooo >_<

Yay can't wait for the beach ^^*

Let's find Petal a hot guy~~ *0*

30/10/07 11:00 pm  
Blogger JumpingBean said...

lol, i can SO believe it kat~ :P

a hot guy 4 petal huh? im all up 4 dat :D !!!!

7/11/07 1:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home