28 August, 2007

crazy kiya hai

well lyf has been preti much lyk my title..freakin rollacster ride l8ly!!well letz tlk bout da lowz 1st so i can leave on a high note!hmm..well i tried 2 sort fingz out wif pagal 4 real dis tym buh i dn't knw.my heartz still brken n he continously keepz breakin it by,well by bein him!im constntly mkin an effort wif dis frndshp n im alwyz stndin up 4 him gainst u guyz even wen i doubt dat he actually carez bout me!y cn't i jst give it up???y do i still care n give my 100%??farout even 1 of his bst m8z is cnstntly tellin me 2 let it go n dat hez not worth it..buh datz da fing dat no1 (esp ara) seemz 2 realise-no matter wat he does or sayz 2 me dur wn't b a single nite wea i wn't inclde him in my prayerz!im beginnin 2 slwly let go of all da effort,beta l8 den neva rite..nwyz i've stppd all da stupid drinkin n avoidin u guyz.yup finally realised dat i ain't gona slve nefing in my lyf by slwly killin myslf!sowi guyz,i knw i must of fukd da crap outta u all!im reali reali SORRY!
on a happier note ive had a crck tym thse last few wkz..esp wif da asian gang!god am i a asian wannab!!hehe dur u go kat i admittd it lol!:D went 2 katz amazin race fing which i helpd out in!was a crck as tym n after dat v all went 2 momo's tea plce (rite??) n my inner asian came out even mure lol buh yea it was da 1st tym i had gone 2 ne asianclub event or gone out wif my m8z all yr!!(i KNW lol) after dat wkend it was tym 4 melz event whch was foodoke-fud n singin lol.DAM was dat osum!kat n me were voted bst singers 4m our room 2 verse da other 2 4m da other rm..er,dey wipped da floor wif us lol!!den mel n me went 4 best performance,v danced n sang (if u can call it dat lol) 2 pussycat dollz-dn't cha!!:D endd up wif me gettin up on da table n basically dancing lyk a hoe lol..den mel joind me n v jst actd lyk major skankz lol!was soo funi coz da boiz were all hoootin lol den v hppd off da table n mel dared me 2 use da mike stand as a pole!so yea me bein me endd up bein well da wannab 'pole-dancer' 4m da picz last yr lol..poor kat hid in da darkness,loudly voicin hw she ddn't knw us (mstly me i fink lol) buh all in all i had a crck as tym!n bettina n me had a crck tym jst dancin,screamin n gigglin all avo/nite.dammit!i was soOOOOo sober so yea i did member dat all da nxt day buh i kinda lost my voice till mon so yea i culdn't even moan bout how much of an idiot iam lol!!!god i luv asianz!!no1 actualy tlkd bout mel n me bein hoes or dissd us or nefing so yea im still wlkin round wif me head high (er..kinda lol).
itz da holz nw buh im still in da bunker wif dom 'stdyin'..hehe v went n tuk sticker picz wif kat 2day,den caught up wif cafey huz on holz 4m welly,den i endd up gettin chased by mel n dom 4 da pineapple lumpz whch i refusd 2 share!!!lol o n btw i got chased thru lvl0 commnz durin da nite (not wearin shoes) n im tryna jump ova chairz,avoid runnin in2 da fotocpier n not trip ova chair legz whlst evry1 huz actually stdyin lukz @ us lyk v r cmplete freakz!!btw did i mention dat ara n his whle crew was dur 2 lol..ahem..im mature 2 da max!!ooOOOo buh guess wat da best part has been???priv (nu uni m8) prmisd me a ride on his motorbike 4 my bday as a gift!!osum huh????im soo xcited jst hpe he dsn't kill me or pull out lol.hpe i manage 2 keep smilin till my bday is ova n done wif ae..im sure i can manage dat wif all da chick flick cd's dom got 4 me as an early bday presnt!!hahaha GURLS RULE N BOIZ DROOL..btw ne1 chck out da red moon 2nite,hpe u did coz dat ain't gona hppn 4 anthr 33yrz or sumfing lol n by den thse of us hu r alive wn't b seein nefng :D hehe

1 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

hehe anee acca~ the lunar eclipse happens just a tad more often than 33 years :)

29/8/07 3:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home