05 September, 2006

FEAR FACTOR!!!

well i alwyz seem 2 get tld dat fear factor is my game n well it seemz like it is!!lol nwyz 2day v had our zeal trainin practim (as mamma T sayz),instead of da amazin race v had FEAR FACTOR! n considrin da fact dat im kinda muntd @ da momnt i ddn't get chngd 2 do it in.
da first task endd up wif jess,anna n cafey blindfoldd n i had 2 guide dem wif instructionz thru dis course filld wif eggish crap,dishwashin liquid n other crap..dey had 2 do randum shit like skip n put on stockinz n put ballonz in dem n pop it lol.dat task was based on trust coz dey had 2 trust dat i wuldn't scrw up or lie LMFAO i knw me lie??huh?lol
da 2nd task left me starin dwn a bowl filld wif brwn liquid n lumpy crap @ da bottm. da liquid was RAW malt vinegar n da lumpy stuff well dn't reali knw da full story of wat it was BUT i do knw dat i had 2 search 4 raw whitebait wif my mouth!!ewwwww did i mention dat my version of seafud is crabz n datz bout it!!lol newyz v get given goggles whch endd up bein 2 big 4 my head (even thou were kiddie size LMFAO)..newyz v start n im up gainst tonez,mel n joe!joe pulld out aftr da 1st go or so she tld me...mel was goin hardout n tonez was tryin.my goggelz totally fill up wif vingear da min i put my head in da bowl,i wsn't prepard 4 dat n freakin hell did dat hurt. i pull my head out wif all dis whitebait n other shit in my mouth n spit in2 da container whch i totally missd n spat it out on anna!!nwyz im like i cn't do dis n annaz like 4 da team..so i yank off my gogglez n chuck dem drmaticlly sumwea n den jst shove my head in2 da bowl n den spit out watever crap i manage 2 get in my mouth..i've got my eyez shut titely as but i can feel da sting of da freakin acid.da last 10secz i put my head under n complty 4got dat i hvn't breathd yet n wifout realisin dat im in basically pure acid i breath in thru my nose coz i had all dat crap in my mouth..endz up wif me wantin 2 scream n swear my head off!!fukin helll!!!my nose felt like it was on fire..i wantd 2 scream so stupidly i swallowd everyfing dat was in my mouth!!whch was a mouthful of vinegar n whitebait!!!ewwwwwwww..nwyz mamma T yellz tym out..i cn't c soo jess helpz me rush or rather helpz me hobble 2 da bathrm wea i puke my heart out wif tonez!!!i cum out wen task 3 is under way,cafey has 2 gulp dwn dis yellow ooey gooey kind of froth lukin fing wif brwinsh lumpz in it!!if dat ddn't luk bad da fact dat it was in a potty did!!but cafey did it!!den da 4th test was da wit fing wea v had dis general knwledge quiz whch i finshd in a huri n den ran in2 da bathrm 2 puke!!v all had a feed whch i had 2 force myslf 2 eat coz it all smelt n tastd like VINEGAR!!!!tonez told me 2 sniff up water thru my nose (yup like P lmao) coz it mkez da burnin vinegar sensation go awy..but i was 2 wussy 2 do dat whch dharsi thort was funi coz i easily sniffd up vinegar!!LMFAO nwyz aftr da feed mel drpz me off home..i wlk in2 my rm n den jst pukd!!!i chuckd all my stuff across da rm n sprintd/hobbld *haha* in2 da bathrm wea i've preti much spent da whle tym after skool..PUKIN MY GUTZ OUT!!freakin hell,i feel like i've had raw vodka shotz!!*dn't ask me hw i knw wat dey feel like LMFAO*my throat,nose n ankel r on fire!!!u all knw hw im in luv wif salt n vinegar chipz well i frankly never wanna c dem EVER GAIN!!!FEAR FACTOR TAKE DAT I JST WHIPD UR FLIMSY ASS(ahem..)!!HERE I CUM SURVIVOR..lmfao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home