29 August, 2006

auck uni day

sat was auck uni open day,met kat n mel on da bus @ 8am!!freakin hell!newyz v get dur n go 2 katz artz lec, well mel n kat go inside whle vaish n me bum round outside!!my xcuse 4 dat bein i culdn't eat in da lecture haha. me n vaish meanwhle meet tinaye n crew hu v chat 2 4 awhle,den v ran in2 devil n nat hu tried 2 get me 2 go 2 a lec wif dem but fank god mel n kat came out den..den v rushd 2 da lib 2 c da law lec, v wlkd in2 da wrng freakin rm n got tld da law was full so v left. kat,mel n me wlkd dwn 2 queen st wea calum met us,endd up goin 2 wendyz wea kat n me grabbd a fed.calum left 2 meet his m8z,man i hve never met a guy hu is SOOO nervous,itz adorable thou but dude v r jst a bunch of gurlz lol..den v got sidetrckd n endd up in supre` n den had 2 leave coz i got a txt 4m brana n dharsi. v r power wlkin up da hill in2 da park wen i run in2 shammy,v r tlkin n huggin wen kat is like neesh,so i turn round 2 c brana n dharsi wlkin 2wardz us. i run up n hug dharsi n say hi 2 b.b.shammy endd up leavin sayin dat she had sumfing 2 tlk 2 me bout l8r n wuld txt me.newyz i intro my 2 diff grpz 2 each other in btwn thrwin a hug on b.b lol hu was like wtf?went 2 my bcom lec wea i wntd 2 kill da dude coz every 2nd wrd was ACCOUNTIN..i was like gettin txtz 4m all my m8z in dat lec tellin me 2 stnd up n strngle him!meet chitz after da lec hu askd me if b.b n me were 2getha..fuk man mure crap 2 deal wif..lol
after dat kat,dharsi,b.b n me went in2 town n dharsi n me had a fite soo v stpdd tlkin 4 awhle.oh n met up wif mary,aggy n lexi hu preti much eyed up b.b 2 c if he was wrth my tym..gain may i state v r jst m8z!!!!newyz v grabbd a frap @ starbuckz wea mel met up wif us gain. den kat n mel left n dharsi n me made fun of b.b..oooo n dhars chuckd coffee @ him, he put sugar all over my shoes n i ripd open 3sugar packz n put it all over him!lol v left such a mess but ddn't get kickd out lol..den v met up wif devil n crew soo devil n dhars culd meet.den v went 2 pumpkin patch. b.b was thrwin a lil tantty coz i stole his hat n was wearin it,was payback 4 mkin me trip n stppin on my shoes!!immature!!nwyz v were chilaxin (sowi kat n devil jst had 2 say it) wen i dared dharsi 2 pour all her water in her bottle on b.b coz he was asleep..haha da egg actually does it..i endd up feelin stink n wipin b.b dwn wif my jacket lol..den dey wlkd me bck 2 uni n dharsi left..den b.b wlkd me 2 my bus coz i was lost as on whch bus was mine..mary n dem r txtin me tellin me all da buses hve arrivd.i end up seein dese gurlz wif like 50ballnz n i jst knw it was mary n dem..so b.b drpz me off n sayz bi 2 dem n me.da whle klstn crew den meet by mary n me assumin dat da head gurl n dep knw wat 2 do HAHAHA v wlkd round 4 agez until v finally found our bus,n srsly it seemd dat kelston was da onli lost skool dur haha.kat n mel stayd in town 2 shop n dis randum guy on da bus hit on me..eww da whle bus was filld wif my m8z hu culdn't stp laughin @ me..ahhh..n den lexi sexy walkd me home..yup i had a very intrestin n informative day...ahem..

1 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

chillaxing...*gasp* the forbidden word!

never utter that word again!!

31/8/06 9:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home