03 August, 2006

hu am i???

hmm da question of a life tym...hu da hell am i????nw i bet ur all confusd,wnderin hw i cn't knw hu i am..well im jst confusd. i mean i alwyz thort i was me,da tuff-kick ass,ice queen,bitch gurl BUT it turnz out dat im petal,twig,lil foot,lil panda n of course hw can i 4get my fav 1 SKANK!!lol..i alwyz thort dat i was dis intense kinda scary persn 2 knw,da gurl u knw but never reali knw. i mean yea im dat gurl but i alwyz assumd dat i kept my m8z awy @ a armz distance..BUT nooo it seemz dat my m8z hve a cmpletly diff opinion of da gurl i am.dey all seem 2 fink dat im a nice,open-book,love filld kinda gurl..so hu da hell am i????ahhhhhhhhhh...lol crisis..crisis crisis..do i hve a split persnality???or is it jst da face i let dem c??whch 1 is it???w8 if i dn't knw hw da hell wuld ne of u knw!lol but den gain u all do say u knw me much better den i knw myslf....so tell me o' wise 1z...im hvin watz calld a persnality crisis i fink.
OH n i alwyz thort myslf 2 b reali generous,i alwyz assumd i had a givin nature wifout xpectin nefing bck but i gota say i was kinda hurt wen my m8z went on bout me buyin dem all chocol8 like i've never dne it b4!!! i alwyz share no matter wat i got..but dem goin on bout me buyin dem chocol8 like it was a freakin blue moon actually made me question myslf.AM I A STNGY prsn???i mean i never thort i was b4 dis,i alwyz share wen i buy mac,chocol8,lolliez n nefing else i hve.wen my m8z or ne1 i knw dn't got lunch i buy dem lunch or give dem watever i hve on me (moni or fud) but i gota say dis all went outa my mind wen my m8z actd like dey had seen a blue moon wen i tld dem i bought dem all chocol8....as u can c i hve wayyy 2 much tym on my handz 2 fink,whch i dn't get coz i hve no tym 2 do all da fingz i hve 2 do in a day so hw da hell do i find tym 2 analysis everyfing sum1 sayz or dsn't say 2 me???lol as u can also tell im reali bored even thou i hve a whle heap of hmwk 2 do n im chattin 2 like 5diff ppl n wtchin tv whle doin dis...newyz jst rabblin 2 tke up space coz it feelz like 4ever since i bloggd whch it hsn't been so over n out ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home