15 July, 2006

top 10 stupid fingz..

i made frndz wif da bossz daughtr Aiya..shez onli 10 but boi does dat gurl got a mouth man!!!hve reali intrstin convoz wif her n shez da 1 datz keepin me updatd on home n away cnsidring im still @ wrk wen dat strtz lol.newyz she askd me a reali intrstin question da other day..she was lke:
"wat is da top ten stupid fingz u hve dne in ur life???"
she was reali curious 2 knw ae *kidz these dayz lol* but i gota say she mde me wnder..wat is da top ten list of stupid fingz i hve dne in my life???????hmmmm so i thort i'd rite or try 2 rite a top ten list* whch by da way shuldn't b hard 4 me rite lol* n if i cn't do all ten,im sure u all wuldn't mind fillin in da spaces *frndz rite..ahem* NEWYZ 10 is da least stupidst n 1 is da stupidst so here i go:


10.ritin a top 10 stupid list hahaha..sowi onli 1 dat cme 2 my mind.dis is stupid thou!
9.askin out a few randum n not so randum ppl wen i was high..whch i l8r regrettd!!!
8.faintin @ xmas mass 2yrz in a row,faintin @ my netball finals wen i was 8yrs old,faintin @ anzac day cermony b4 i did my speech and faintin whle brushin me teeth!!!..lol ahem not my flashst momnts
7.slappin my cuz nishant in da face wen i was 10yrz old..it was stupid but he dsrvd it!!
6.punchin my cuz sisqo in da face*12yrz old* coz he put cream on my face..dis was jst plain stupid!!!!
5.accndtly snding my m8 2 da hosp wen i kinda went all out on self defnce..dfntly STUPID!
4.da pic of me n tusi on da net fencing...hahahaha dfntly stupid wif a capital SSSSS!!!
3.punchin my older sis in da face wen she pissd me off majorly..not 1 of my brightst ideas!

2.sayin yes 2 my ex wen he askd me out..bet ur all surprisd dis isn't #1!!!lol
and finallllllly #1...drum rollllllll plssssssssssssssssssss......n #1 is....
1.fallin 4 my bst guy m8...defntly da stupidst fing i hve done in my whle entire life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so yep datz my top ten list...w8 i feel like i've left out plenty of stupider fingz,lil naggin feelin bout missin out sumfing imprtnt BUT im sure u all wn't hesitate 2 add in commnts bout dem so i guess itz all sweeeeeeet lol...newyz skool soooon n b4 u all ask no i hvn't finshd my histry but dn't wori u knw me n tym managemnt (ahem..tym managemnt,wat???)lol..not stressin,no pressure,i mean it onli concernz like 10crdtz n da rst of my life!!!!ahhhhhhhhhh..hpefully dis dsn't get added 2 da list!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Food Leader said...

lol those r stupid but i thought sumwhere in dere u mite of put stealin da rabbit 4rm western springs as 1 or is dat like btween 10 n 15 lol.oh n da time u ran after michael wif a pair of sisscors man dere's a whole lot more dat can replace ur no. 10 lol. da boss' daughters name is Aiya?? it's like u no how da chinese ppl say Ai Ya!!!! lol...not bein mean jst wat it sounds like.

17/7/06 6:38 pm  
Blogger Kat said...

hahaha that's what i thought...the ai ya thing.

oh and the rabbit thing too. we should go to western springs again. Johnny Boy was soooo cute! (btw that was the rabbit's name).

17/7/06 6:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home