30 July, 2006

p.d.s *hahaha devil click*

well dis wkend was totally shit...went 2 da temple on fri n yes i did c p.d.s (i fink onli devil memberz dis haha) n yes it was totally n utterly weird.1st tym i've seen him since he askd me 2 marry him......whoooooooaaaaaaa culd it hve been nemure weird,culd feel his eyez follwin me.did i mention hw creepy dat is??lol but i admit da guy is swt i mean hw many other guyz do u knw dat wuld rite a list 2 convince u 2 fall 4 a m8 of theirz???w8 i hvn't tld ne1 xcept devil bout dis..so let me fill da rst of uz in..oh n ara if u readin i suggst u stop readin lol..dn't say i ddn't warn u ae!!
newyz a few wkendz bck p.d.s told me dat he was k wif me not luvin him bck (not dat he had a choice lol) n den he was like:"newyz hw can u luv me wen u alrdy hve sum1 else in ur heart?"lol
MAN was i totally lost,so i was like huz in my heart???lol n in reply 2 dis i get dis txt:ur bf ara..duh!!
i clickd bout da whle lil act i've got goin on *yes i knw wayyy 2 many actz 2 keep up wif* n i was like HELL NOOOO..i dn't luv him..*mite i add dat i nearly chokd on my v whle i read dis txt*
dis got p.d.s strtd on a list of y i shuld fall 4 butch...i wn't go in2 detailz but letz jst say whoaaaa mayb dey shuld bth fall 4 each other!!!LMAO!!!!!!
but i gota admit i was totally n utterly surprisd by p.d.s i mean wat kind of guy convincez da gurl he luvz *n wantz 2 marry* 2 fall 4 a m8 of his????hu da hell does dat???srsly!!!lol it kinda mkez me sad thou coz hez a g8 guy but datz all he is 2 me,jst a guy,a plain old guy.i feel like Meredith , i mean she dsn't even c george xactly hw i dn't c p.d.s. y is it dat gurlz never c da star dat is willin 2 shine 4 dem 4ever?*btw totally stole dat off a 4ward lol* v gurlz alwyz want wat v cn't hve...y is dat????p.d.s jst ain't my version of mcdreamy i guess...hmmmmm 4 sum reason dat jst remindd me of ice cream lol...n yes dharzi i knw wat u wuld say rite nw:"ur mcdreamy is out dere sumwea"...n devil u wuld say:"dam poor guy,shuld warn him" bth of u shutup lol..rite nw ice cream is enuf haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home