12 July, 2006

life

man i swear it is bettr 2 get yelld @!!u c @ wrk i finally gota do sum proper accounting...dey made me code all da bank statemntz 4 dis client den post it 2 da general ledger dis took me 5hrz coz i had mure den 1000 2 do lol whch by da way seemz 2 b da shortst tym a beginner has dne it in..hmmmm..nwyz dis endd up wif me gettin in shit coz of Jayne hu is 2nd in charge.da boss tld me 2 chck all my codes wif her b4 i did it on MYOB n wen i tld her 2 chck it she said she was 2 busy 2 do it n dat she had faith in me so i shuld jst go n do it on MYOB..so i strt doin it on MYOB n wen it cumz 2 da review *wen im dne dey hve 2 sign off my wrk* da boss strtz calmly n quietly tellin me off!!!i swear it was sooo much better wen rusty use 2 yell @ me,itz less scary!!!itz freaky wen peter*boss* quietly n calmly tellz me off!!dn't ask y..it jst is..it actually got me reali freakd out!!newyz i finally finshd da job n FINALLY got 2 charge a client 4 sumfing!!YEA YEA HU DA wo(MAN)??lol..itz so funi coz in da 2yrz i wrkd 4 rusty i onli gota charge 15minz 2 a client n in da 1day i charged mure den 5hrz 2 1client hahahah..life...
newyz bck track a lil 2 leaz bday..'she' came n man oh man culd it of been nemure awkard???srsly...my rntz basically left her alne n so did all my auntiez..da gurlz all were nice n frndly 2 her n well mel was mel lol...me n mel had gone 2 c piratez 2 so i dn't knw wat hppnd wen she actually arrivd*b.t.w fukin g8 movie lol*.v all endd up watchin mr n mrs smith*yes i wtchd it gain lol* n coach carter *reali inspirational movie!!*
nwyz i shuld reali b hitin da bookz n finshin my histry assessmnt so over n out till nxt tym..OH N peepz fankz alot 4 da bookz u all got me,i hve enuf 2 strt my own library nw lol..awww ur all sooooo sweeeeeet *gain da lack of sleep lol*

2 Comments:

Blogger Food Leader said...

so guessing you don't need to check out the books that were requested??? oh well.. lol your dad listend to me when i told him to sit.. i didn't think he would.. hmm.. pretty amazed anyway have fun with the assessment lol..

13/7/06 12:29 pm  
Blogger Kat said...

haha you know the librarian who helped me and mel said that we were really good friends about five times while we were there...

man...you're so lucky. i wish i had good friends :P

16/7/06 10:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home