09 July, 2006

sumtymz life suxz..

u knw sumtymz it hitz me hw much life suxz..4 sum reason it likez pickin on me!!!i guess im ready 2 tlk bout wat has been pissin me off since da ball n y i hve been sooo weirdish (mure den usual).da whle pankz incidnt reali got 2 me..i guess sum of u mite not knw wat da pankz incidnt is so let me fill u in:
@ da ball dis guy cme n askd her 2 dance,v thort dat was reali swt so v tld her 2 dance wif him.dey dancd 2 a few sngz whle v all kept a close eye on pankz,v turnd awy 4 a few minz 2 tke a pic wen she disapprd.i got worid n went searchin 4 her..i jst reachd da stairs off da dance floor wen i saw dat creep n her wlkin awy wif his handz round her waist,i swear my heart nearly stoppd.i went up 2 her n askd her wat she thort she was doin..n wat does she do???tellz me 2 basically mind my own business n tellz me dat she cn handle herslf, so i wlk bck 2 da dance floor 2 grab reinforcmntz...by da tym v get 2 da stairz she is gone,like gone gone,no sign of her wat so ever.i had dat puking feeling,da 1 wea ur stomach feelz like itz in ur throat...so v all split up in 3 diff groupz n start lukin 4 her on da 3 diff floorz..i run up 2 da 2nd floor n ask da dudez servin drnkz if dey saw her, dey r like yea v saw dis dude push her round da corner....i swear wen dey sed dat i nearly faintd,i was sooo scard..i sprint round da corner where i c kat n priti draggin pankz 2wardz me,she cumz up 2 me n is like I NEED 2 TLK 2 U!!! she dragz me round da corner n is like i had it coverd,i can luk after myslf.OOOOOOOOOOO was dat da wrng fing 2 say 2 me @ dat tym..i jst wlkd awy..it jst wsn't worth it.aftr dat da dude kept harrassin her all nite until me n kat *da 2 shortiez out of da crw* warnd him off.
i guess im pissd off @ pankz as much as i am pissd @ myslf...nw i bet ur all wnderin y im pissd @ myslf.after da whle 'a' fing i prmisd myslf dat i wuld prtct all da ppl i luvd,i wuldn't let nefing like dat ever happn 2 ne1 i luvd, i mean im da gurl hu got self defence classez introducd 2 our intermdiate 2 help prtct da gurlz i luvd...but im pissd @ myslf coz i feel like i faild pankz @ da ball,i knw she shuld of had mure sense but i shuld of kept a closer eye on her..sooo kat,mel n devil dis is y i was cryin on sun mrning on da fone,i knw u guyz wantd 2 ask me wat was wrng but were 2 scard 2 lol..i knw it took me agez 2 tell uz but im stil not ready 2 tlk bout it..da whle incidnt was a total blast 4m da past,im not over it yet so dn't even try n tlk 2 me yet....lol

2 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

We didnt ask you what was wrong because we already knew why you were crying and we knew you didnt want to talk about it, and it was more evident when you feebly tried to change the subject.

sheesh..we're not that dumb...give us some more credit here!

9/7/06 8:04 pm  
Blogger Food Leader said...

lol yea i'll say.. we knew that, we just figured when you wanted to talk you would. so until then we would not mention that topic again.

10/7/06 11:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home