17 July, 2006

top 10 stupid fingz extraz

well it seemz dat my frnds r not hapi wif my top 10 list and hve told me bout sum other fingz i hve dne in my life whch r wayyyyyyyyyyyyy stupidr!!! if dat is possible but den gain v r tlkin bout me!!!so here is sum of da fingz dey mentiond:
kat n mel fink dat stealing da RABBIT shuld b #1 on my list coz frankly dat was da stupidst fing i hve ever done in my life...i mean v culdn't b normal teenage gurlz n steal red underwear or sumfing*btw itz a line off Miss Congeniality lol* nooooo v had 2 b our usual crazy,weird selves n steal johnny boi(da name of da rabbit suppsdly),man,dat resultd in my rnts strtin up da blck list whch im sure all my m8z r on ae coz suppsdly they r a bad influence on me.btw dis was b4 my rnts figured out dat i was da EVIL 1 in da crew,but i swear i will never steal a rabbit gain n as 4 red underwear hmmmm..jury out hahaha
next fing mel finkz shuld b on da list is da whle tryin 2 stab moka wif scissorz in inter. w8888 b4 u all freak out i had a dam gud reason 4 tryin 2 kill him..ahem..u c v were decorating da hall 4 da last social 4 da yr8z n i askd moka 2 give me da masking tape.dat dumbass chucks da roll 2 me wen im not lukin,itz hurtling 2wardz me wen he members 2 call out my name,yellz out YO AN'Z..TAPE!!i turn round jst in tym 4 da *BRAND new roll of maskin tape* 2 smack me in da nose!!!ooooo i was sooo pissd off coz my nose immediatly startz swellin up!!!so i grabbd da closest fing 2 a weapon bsidz me (scissorz) n strt runnin after him screamin dat im gona kill him wen our principle wlkz in..yep dat rsltd in alota shit as u cn guess....ahem..c i tld u it was a dam gud reasn!!!
da other fing i ddn't mention dat devil said shuld b includd is da pillow-incidnt!!whch frankly i fink was outa my control coz external forces had control of da pillow!@ da sleepover @ katz house after da ball i got up da last outa every1,dey were all up tlkin n stuff.dey strtd tickling n harrassin me tryin 2 get a pic of me frst fing in da mrning.after dey left me alone i went 2 put my head down on my pillow...my heads heading *hahaha* strait 4 da pillow..like total bullseye wen i totally miss it n smack my gainst da hard wooden floor!!!!dn't ask me hw i missd man...i dn't knw but i swear dere were external forces *hu h8 me btw* @ wrk tryin 2 mke me luk stupid(not dat i need ne help in dat area lol) in frnt of my m8z, hu btw culdn't stop crckin up @ me coz i lukd like a total fool!!i lukdz so surprisd coz i srsly thort dat sum1 movd da pillow b4 i reachd it n boi oh boi did i hve da meanst headache!!!!i still deny dat it was jst plain stupidness dat made me miss da pillow!!i swear evil..w8 gud had a hand in dere sumwea!!lol
newyz i hpe dis is all da stupid fingz u guyz member..but den gain i reali wuldn't b surprisd if u all cme up wif mure coz well it is me...oh n i do agree wif u guyz i fink i shuld stop smiling,xplain dis statmnt in my nxt entry!!lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home