24 July, 2006

dn't watever me...EVER!!!!!

i ain't got no attitude..i ain't pissd off n i certainly dn't need 2 calm dwn so dn't even try an tell me 2 coz im darn well gona lose it @ u n if u value *usin a certain $#@* wrd* ur life dn't mention ne of da above fingz!!!
ahhh all freakin wkend ppl freakin goin @ me..frstly my rnts yellin @ me 4 everyfng dat has gone wrng in their miserable lifez, GOD EXCUSE ME 4 BREATHIN!!2nd lea bein all IM HUNGARY, AN'Z IM HUNGARY, IM THIRSTY,wtf do i luk like, her mother????ahhhhhh...3rdly fukin patty cakez*code, u beta all click* goin on bout da luv dat he has 4 me,fuk hw many braincellz does it tke 2 get it thru ur thick head dat NOOOO meanz NOOOO???i swear if he tellz me hw dam sexy my smile is gain im not gona b held responsible 4 my actions..i will srsly plead insanity!!!!ahhhh..nxt my freakin weird as host studnt 4m japan,srsly man all she does is stare @ me,itz reali creepy n wen u wlk past her rm shez like talkin 2 herslf!!itz kinda scary..but i guess itz not her fault shez weird!!?? nxt fukin mcyucky*code gain* finkin dat hez da shit n tellin me dat i dn't value my life,seatd way up there in his freakin pedestal!!GOD BITE ME!!!!!!!hu da hell does he fink he is 2 judge me???jst coz u fink u knw me dsn't mean u do so dn't even try 2 understnd me coz u dn't n u cn't!!!sure man ignore me a whole day coz ur pissd,im sure dat wil solve everyfing!!!!FUKIN HELL Y DID GOD MKE GUYZ???? lastly is pankz..fukin hell does my mistkez in life reali hve 2 b da topic of every convo v hve. yea a guy askz u out,u either do it or not,u dn't hve 2 analysis it so u dn't turn out like me(as in da whle nuke guyz fing)!!!fukin hell do i luk like a social xperiment???n u shuld defintly knw better den 2 watever me pankz...ur jst lucky i was 2 wastd 2 yell @ u coz v all knw wat hppnd 2 devil wen she watever-d me..jst dn't watever me or tell me 2 calm dwn n i will get over dis mood a lot faster...n yes dis is gona b like dat wk wen big bird n me weren't frnds so peepz i suggest u stay outa my way ae!

3 Comments:

Blogger Squishyalien said...

wemember in primary dat u wer a VERY violent volcano...HAHA u no sparing the devil good job.

25/7/06 5:49 pm  
Blogger Squishyalien said...

SPARE HER!!! HAH!! fweendd BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...mayb u we had a fling and produced sum hideous hybrid alien/demon children but NUFFIN MOOOREE!!!

26/7/06 10:31 pm  
Blogger hapi feet said...

i knw it..datz wat dal is!!!LMAO

27/7/06 5:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home