03 July, 2006

ahhhh brain overload..

OMG OMG OMG...fizzzzzzz fizzzzz fizzzz *hair blowz up n steam strtz pourin outa my earz* dramatic i knw but dis is hw i felt @ my 1st day on da job!!! OMG culd i feel ne mure blonde????n b4 u all ask no...i ddn't fall,trip,slide or slip newea n no i ddn't fall off my chair~sowi 2 b such a disappntmnt!!lol..newyz i get 2 wrk in usually neshia stylez whch meanz 15minz l8 wif a reali outgoin scarf n beanie on,i wlk in n stratit awy peter(boss) putz me 2 wrk filing!!! oh u culd jst c da joy on my face wen i realisd dat my fav all tym hobby was bck in my life *WTF???lol* so i spend 8ish am to 1.30ish filing...I KNW!!i thought i was a freakin smartass wen i figured out hw da filing clippy-prongy fingz wrk,man stupid plastic lil bitz whch attch 2 sumfing whch den attch 2 other sumfing whch u den gota fold kinda knot 2 close..ahhhhhh.i did it till i finshd n i ddn't even tke a break!!tell me bout it,was i hardout in2 it or wat...nah i jst wantd 2 prove a point *dn't ask wat it was coz i sooo dn't member..ahem* finally go 2 lunch 2 realise dat i left my wallet @ home,so i tear thru da bag n finally find $5,boi neva has edmund hillary lukd so gud hahah.
so after my very xcitin lunch wif my sis v head bck 2 wrk...N GUESS wat..YEP MURE FILING..i swear 2 god my head nearly XPLODEDDDDD!! but i got on wif it,gain 2 prove a point whch i dn't member...n finally Yoshika cumz in(bossez wife/sec),she den begins 2 gve out all these orderz bout AFA,MYOB,0800-sumfing n IRD CODE,yes i did hve dat whle blnk-wtf-dude huh-luk on my face.so dis endz up wif me learnin everyfing in 1 go,boi oh boi oh boi total brain overload..it not onli fizzd but it went in2 mechanical failure,n den had 2 b overridden by pride hahaha.i held out thou..ddn't let ne1 c hw lost n blonde i felt!!!brain meltdwn stppd after she left me alone 2 figure fingz out myslf whch was gud coz boi did i need da space...FINALLY 5.30 pm hit yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa HOME TYM!!!! i xpectd 2 run outa dere as fast as i can but i maintnd my modest pose` until i got out of da actual building..MAN OH MAN OH MAN..wat da hell hve i got myslf in2?????

1 Comments:

Blogger Food Leader said...

lol... sounds like fun... if it wasn't bad enough you had to do dat at ur last job but ur new one too... ooooo gonna be a stressful but annoying holidays for you lol man good luck ay .. might need it to withstand the mountains of paper you gotta file lol

4/7/06 9:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home