07 July, 2006

welcum 2 a borin acctg firm.

wow i dn't fink i've ever answrd da fone sooooo much in my life or said da same fing sooooooooo many tymz in my life....NEESH SPKIN,HW MAY I HLP U???? im soooo sick of sayin dat,ahhhh im gona kill da nxt person hu askz me 4 help!!!!!!!! srsly man,even rusty in dat way was better coz he never let me touch da fone coz frankly he thght i was 222222 rude!!ho!!!i knw! me rude????but yea im enjyin wrk..well kinda,itz way mure intersting den da othr plce. OMG I actually gota do dis debtors report da other day!!!!!! i was sooooo xcited,i got 2 use MYOB lol *dude jst realisd hw pathetic dat soundd* lol N N N I got all da figurez n everyfing rite!!! boi oh boi did dat rock my wrld...ahem...newyz on2 mure interstin fingz..
sooooo yea..i may luk like a flower but i sting like motherfukin bee so dn't fuk me off dese holz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home