17 October, 2006

chicken pox n zeal

hmmm 2day was a preti intrstin day..i get up l8 (as usual) 4 mrning class so im runnin round tryin 2 put on sockz, pack my bag, n eat my breaky @ da same tym WEN lea is like "aneeeeeee i dn't feel 2 gud!!!" da last tym she said dat 2 me it resultd in her wavin 2 me 4m da inside of a ambulance n i was bawlin my eyez out wtchin her go!!! so yup durz me drpin my toast, fallin over n stabin my fingure on sumfing sharp in my bag N jst starin @ her like OHHHHHHH GOD not gain!!! so immediately (obviously aftr hvin my well hidin freak out lol) i wlk over n feel her forehead 4 a fever N boi was she burnin up den i notice all these dots over her face...hmm ddn't strike me as nefing 2 weird coz lea n me seem 2 b totally prone 2 gettin dotz on our facez. i wlk outta da rm tellin her 2 stay in bed n dat i will brng her tea n pillz soooon. sumwea inbtwn mkin dis 4 her n gettin myslf ready, mum tellz me not 2 go near lea coz shez got CHICKEN POX..so im like duh, dat xplainz da dotz on her face n den mum went crzy @ me 4 not tellin her earlier n hw i culd b so dumb not 2 notice lol. finally i pck my bag, get on sockz dat lukd like dey matchd n pick up da hairbrush wen dad stormz in2 da rm yellin @ me 2 get my butt out da door coz mel is w8in 4 me!! so i run out jst managin 2 grab my left over breaky, skool stuff n shovin on shoez DEN i get in da car n realise dat i hvn't even brushd my hair AGAIN, 2 skool dayz dat hair hsn't been brushd,3dayz (incldin sunday lol) n i notice dat i hvn't even put on cream on my face SO yup lukd like total crap...BUT den i hve done a whle wk of not brushin my hair n i still had m8z @ da end of it so dis shuldn't b so bad rite???
den @ lunch v had our zeal trainin, v had 2 preform our lil skitz. synergyz skit was on a gurlz cuz gettin sexually harassed by a guy n da cuz findin out den she has 2 decide wat 2 do. GUESS HU GOT DA HARASSIN PART???yup datz rite urz truly haha..v ddn't even practise so v get up 2 preform n Jess.r (da gurl im suppsd 2 "hurt") n me r dancin n im totally mkin all these movez on her n whsprin "CUM CLOSER BABY, GOD U LUK SEXY, DAM GURL" bahahahaha DEN i totally moved my body rite in2 herz n moved my handz down her hips.. i swear jess lukd like she wuld cry, she told me l8r dat she was actually reali creepd out!!haha.i suppsdly lukd reali srs,after our skit da otherz had 2 analysis it n i got told dat i was a TAD 2 xperinced in dis matter n askd if i've done dat a lot b4 HAHAHA..aftr dis v had 2 do da interview fing on video cam 4 da dvd, n yup my hair lukd mure like SHIT,it was totally breakin any rulez on hw shit hair can get!!! so im stndin dur tryin 2 answr da question when courtz breakz out in2 dis reali crck as dance so im stndin dur, totally had a brain fart n den i jst crck up laughin but lucky i kinda had finshd but i ddn't care n jst wlkd off laughin.den cafey,courtz n me tried mkin mel laugh n courtz endd up crckin her up so mel endd up doin her stupid high pitchd HEHEHE on her interview lol MAN r v leaderz soo mature!!! OH n did i mention dis dvd is gettin shwn @ our graduation????HAHAHAHA

1 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

im friends with a rapist...T.T

hahaha i really want to see mel's tapped interview now! hehehehehe

20/10/06 8:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home