15 September, 2006

SHIT FUNI!!!

jst got home 4m MARYZ 18TH ..fuk it was a blast!!it was sooo funi!!n jst incase ur all wnderin nah, dere was no strptease dance dis tym!!!*yup dat was totally directd @ ara*nwyz endd up convincin my mum 2 let me go whch was like WHOOOAAA a total surprse considrin she dsn't even knw mary, i jst pulld out da whle :"mum shez da head gurl' line haha..
newyz i made mum drp me off a few houses awy n lea wlkd me 2 da gate wea i met kalo,mirmz n dem!!laxd out till mary came outta da shwr..she was like "fukin hell i invite ya 2 my bday 4 FIVE yrz n u cum on da last yr y dn't ya??"lol.bummd round til mel came, den da gurlz all strtd pullin out dere drinkz..every1 was like yo neesh ur hittin dem wif us dis tym..OOOOooo n b4 mel came kalo cumz up 2 me n givez me a pulse, im like i knw itz not real alch but still NAH,total peer pressure man but i ddn't let dwn!
nwyz da gurlz r all sittin round drinkin whle mel n me drink our lil soft drnkz haha..v spnt our tym laughin @ da gurlz actin like reali ekkz n @ hayley hu kept bein real gumby!!!hehe den tonez turnz up rite wen da fud strtz so v all grab a feed n r sittin round jkin round n actin like real gumby asses!!den tonez disappearz n returnz hldin a bourbon in her hand, n im like dude datz sooo not urz coz she had jst tld me b4 dat she dsn't drnk.so she stndz dere 4 like 5minz tellin me itz herz n me bein me is like NIGGAR PUT UR MONI WEA UR MOUTH IS,i dared her 2 skull sum of it bck if it was "herz".OH MY FREAKIN LORD dat dumbass does it..n since rite b4 she did it she had said dat if she did it i had 2 do it 2..I WAS FINKIN OHHHH FUKIN HELL wat da hell hve i got myslf in2..nwyz since it was a dare i was like im not losin.....SOOOO yup i skulld sum bck..EWWWWWWWWW it taste like utter crap!!!freakin hell!!!i was like ewwwwwww...i dn't fink(lol) im ever doin dat gain!!lol nwyz v r all tkin picz posin wif da bottlez wen tonez n me fink of a reali cool pose: v were like 1 of us bendz over bckwrdz n da other "PRTNDZ" 2 pour da drink down her throat...sumhw i got trickd in2 bein da 1 bendin over,so nwyz im bendin bckwrdz n tones is hldin da bottle jst above my mouth,mel takez da pic n DEN tonez spillz most of da drnk dwn my throat!!dat lil poobum,i like snap up strait awy spittin da crap outta my mouth but not b4 most of it went dwn my throat!den it was tym 2 cut da cake n it came tym 4 me 2 split...said gudbye 2 all da gurlz n endd up tkin soo many randum picz b4 leavin.nwyz mel drivez me home n on da whle ride home im sittin in da car wif da camera takin picz of myslf n of mel drivin,den of me posin nxt 2 her drivin..HAHAHA da car bhind us most of been finkin WTF??coz all u saw was dis blindin lite n melz brklitez go off!!haha freakin hell da nite was soo shit funi,im like home nw hidin 4m my rntz coz knwin dem dey will jst "KNW" wat i got up 2 2nite!OOoooo im soo never doin dat..sooo never drinkin..ahem..lol
nwyz melz sndin me da picz..freakin hell dey r gona b soo crck..
MISS LEGAL FINALLY GOT UP 2 SUM SHIT!!
YEAAAAAAAAA YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH

1 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

you have to send me the pictures!!!

16/9/06 4:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home