07 June, 2006

r all da indian motherz on strike???
hahaha man was 2day a mixd up day...it strtd off wif me getin snappd in wrng unifrm by mrs harvey!!!ahhhhhhhhhhhh man was she pissd off!!dis endd up in me goin 2 da principle n pullin off my 'class A act of poor lil me'..dis is da convo wif mrs fox:
me:mrs fox i did not mean 2 undermine our skoolz rulez by wearin incorrect uniform,i acknwldge dat i hve done wrng but i want 2 xplain da reasnz 4 my actionz.
mrs fox:of course i want 2 hear ur side..i knw ur a gud girl n u do our skool proud!
me:y fankz miss,i do my bst 2 make u proud (hahaha laughin inside lol)...u c miss i hve mrning class n itz very cold esp coz i hve 2 walk 2 skool in da mrning (sowi mel i had 2 lie lol) oh n u c i had 2 put on my (multi-colourd)beanie 2 keep me warm n da (bright black)scarf wsn't 4 fashion either miss...miss im an asthmtic n da doc has told me 2 keep warm esp dis winter!! soooo as u c miss i ddn't mean 2 undermine ur authority n abuse my postion i was jst tryin 2 follow da docz orderz!!
mrs fox:i reali understnd dat but y dn't u wear da skool scarf n skoolz warm jacket??
me:(holy fuk..fink..must fink) u c miss not many ppl knw but my fam is in financial difficulty @ da momnt n im tryin not 2 spnd moni 2 help my fam....(tearz well up in my eyez n my bottom lip quiverz)..so if it meanz dat i walk 2 skool cold miss dat is wat i will do (1 single tear rollz dwn my cheek)
so yep wif dat i got my confiscatd gear bak hahaha..n whle sayin sori 2 mrs harvey i pulld out da same stunt...i knw hu da WOMAN???hahaha BUT im still not allwd my funky winter gear!
newyz bck 2 my title..@ lunch mel,kat n me wlk in2 mac n fuk did v get da surprise of our livez!dude it was like totally fulll wif indianz..i wlk in 1st n am like "wtf wen did mac bcum an indian bazaar???" kat n mel laugh on cue..den v got our feed n left.whle wlkin across da rd katz like dude watz wif all da indianz @ mac?? n im like"mayb all da indian mumz went on strike!!"lol
kat n mel laugh ...n den im like WAIT WAIT I KNW I KNW Y!!! n im like petrol pricez mite of drppd!!HAHAHAHAHA n at dis v all crck up laughin in da middle of da busiest rd!!yep i knw very mean n racist but itz a jke in our skool dat indianz r cheapskatez so yeaaaaaaaa...OH N i went bak n tld all my indian m8z hahaha...i knw gutsy!!lol but dude i was on a ROOOOOLL n i jst wntd 2 share wif every1 dat da old,crack up,comedian neshia was bck in da HOUSE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home