12 June, 2006

devil,big bird,heelz n crap..
sat went shppin wif devil n her rnts.man oh man did dat tst my back tlkin nature!!boi did i hve 2 keep my mouth shut n it turnz out dat it is possible 4 me 2 do dat (I KNW I KNW)......u c v found dis dress,actually it was DA DRESS..u knw da 1 u spend 4ever lukin 4 even thou u hve no idea wat it shuld luk like but u knw itz DA 1 wen u try it on,da dress dat u r willin 2 spend watever da cost on etc.well v found dat dress BUT it turnz out dat devilz rnts H8D IT!!dey preferrd dis PUKE GREEN dress dat v put on hold b4,so dis turnd in2 a battle of da agez-prntz vs kidz,oldiez vs youngiez (i knw itz not a wrd mel shutup) n so on...it was a tedious battle but GOOD won!!wait itz devil n me im tlkin bout soooo EVIL won lol..n v got da dress!!n boi is devil gona turn a few headz..competiton gurlyz hahaha
nwyz bout big bird,been awhle since i've mentiond him i knw..newyz i kinda got high on a whle KINGGGG SIZEEEE chocl8 bar on fri n tld him my blog url ( i knw i knw i shuldn't b allwd near nefing swt) n yep fingz kinda wnt dwn hill 4m dere *well 4 me lol* it turnz out dat he read onli da blogz bout him so yep..so i get a txt on sat asking y i call him big bird n im like AHHHHHH fuk he actually was bord enuf 2 go dwn dat far (so much 4 ara tellin me he wuldn't do dat..fankz!)...n boi did i hve sum xplainin 2 do not dat i did much lol....but hey @least i dn't gota c him face 2 face 4 AGEZZZZZ!!so i will live (dat is if ara dsn't kill me slowly wif all his big bird jkez!!)
sat nite after shppin i wnt 2 a tamil shw,i thought i wuld tke dat tym 2 wear-in my ball shoes..u knw da HEELZZZ..boi oh boi was dat a mistke!!!i put dem on..u knw me totally confident dat i can b like those modelz *ahem ^^* wlk dwn da driveway n u knw hw it slopez dwn well i kinda slippd hahaha well i ddn't reali fall coz lea caught me b4 i hit da ground..n all dis tym my aunty n uncle r sittin in da car crckin up @ me!!den v get 2 da shw n i had 2 shuffle around so if i wntd 2 go sumwea i had 2 shuffle/tip toe,it was a weird combination of da 2..dn't ask!!n boi did i luk like a complete idiot BUT i was SOOO lucky dat ara or ne1 of uz weren't dere 2 crck up @ me coz i h8 2 admit it but i lukd drunk!!all hope was not lost thou coz wen v got bck hme lea ran awy n left me on da reali dark,creeeeepy rd by myslf sooo i had 2 run hme...ahhh i was pissin myslf,i wsn't scared of sum creep jumpin out 2 get me,i was mure scared dat i was gona break my heelz or fall over in dog crap or sumfing (i ddn't) BUT i did it...I RAN IN HEELZ!!!yipeeeee!!nw all i gota do is master da art of wlkin in dem lol but i culd alwyz do da shuffle all nite @ da ball hahahaha

4 Comments:

Blogger Food Leader said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

13/6/06 1:33 pm  
Blogger Food Leader said...

ok i deleted da first comment but hey its not like dere's nethin important on dat.. jst wantd 2 say.. lol u wnt shoppin again again lol.. u wnt again lol... even i've had enuff of shopping lol...funny thing how u ran in heels but yet u still cant walk in em.. aint u meant 2 walk first b4 u run lol... gonna take alot of pics... dey may look like ur drunk but hey... its still funny
lol

13/6/06 4:52 pm  
Blogger hapi feet said...

oh shutup mel..i knw im weird so watever!n yep datz da closest ur gona get 2 seein me drunk haha

13/6/06 6:40 pm  
Blogger Kat said...

quite sad really.

16/6/06 6:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home