14 June, 2006

do i got a rep????
reali worid nw!! do i got a rep??? not da rep a gurl wntz 2 hve ae..well itz not dat bad but still..ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! hld up let me bck up 4 all u lost ppl whch is every1 xcept mel!!
mel,tonez(tonkia) n me had 2 help out @ dis intermediate high skool promotion fing..nwyz v r dere lukin dam fine in our sexy unifrm n dam fine skool blazerz.so v r bein all nice,frndly n sugarcoaty bout our skool wen callum*hwever u spell it* n co wlk up 2 our table.so me bein me introduce myself n den guess wat hppnz????
me:hi,im neesh,katz frnd.
him:ur da gurl dat all da guyz r crazy bout???
DUDE NOT EVEN A HI!
me:umm..ahem..i guess so (confusd but hyper luk on my face whle mel n tonez laugh dere headz off)
him:hi itz nice 2 finally meet u..so is it u??
me:hi (click 2 katz blog entriez) yep itz da 1 n onli me!(putin on my smirky face)
so v end up chatin n i wlk out wif his #!! dn't ask me hw dude lol
newyz it mkez me wnder if i gota rep or sumfing..coz hyun *dat rite?* also askd if i was da gurl dat all da guyz were after n i culdn't even say no coz mel n tonez were like pointin n laughin @ me!!!soooooooooooo hmm wat da???lol..
OH N mrs martin (dep principle in my skool) totally thought dat i was gettin chattd up n tried 2 usher me out da door lol..but i wsn't gettin chatd up *i dnt' fink i was lol*haha kiddin (??) n den mel n tonez were like man even here u gota get ur # askd 4!!! n yep dat does mean it has hppnd 2 me in other weird plcez e.g leadership training seminarz!! ohhhhh crap i gota rep!!wait do i??is dis a gud fing or bad??im kinda lost on dat ae..so peepz help me out...OH N AGGY shutup i knw ur finkin SLUT!!WATEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Food Leader said...

lol... really???? lol wait wait... i can imagine it happening.. maybe not in a time frame of however long it was but definately happening sumtime. *you getting ppl's numbers... if you havent' guessed by now. stupid neshia... lol hahahahahahahaha haha

15/6/06 8:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home