06 June, 2006

am i da devils spawn??
hmmm dey say dat 666 is da worst day 4 ppl...but i gota say it was like da BST DAY 4 me!!!i knw i knw u all knw dat i was da devilz spawn but i jst clickd so let me get a grip k hahaha..
i mean culd dis day get any better (im hopin dat sayin dis will hve 'dat effct', u knw wen u say culd dis day get any worse n it does xcept i want it 2 get bettr lol)
2day 1st period *nt mornin class* i got my history xam rsltz bak n gues WAT???i is pass!! i got an 'A' 4 resourcez but hu gvez a shit bout dat!!da fing im on a high bout is da EXCELLENCE i got 4 my 1000wrd essay!!I KNW I KNW!! hu da (wo)man???hahaha man considrin itz da 1st essay i've ritn 4 his. im feelin like i won da lotto (richer in wisdom lol)....n it getz bettr 2nd period in accounting.i got a 'A' 4 1paper but watever...BUT 4 da other 2 i got EXCELLENCE!!!yea yea...huz da bomb??lol..feelin gud i mean da 2 xamz i actually crashd 4 i PASSSSSD!!! den 3rd period english i find out da i passd all my paperz,i mean onli wif 'A' not my usual 'M' or 'EX' but hey i was totally convincd i faild all da eng. paperz!! wait 4 it wait 4 it..yep it does get bettr!!!hahahahahaha 4th period statz...i ACTUALLY PASSD!! i knw dis cumin 4m da gurl hu has been lost all yr,dsn't understnd jack shit n jst took da subjct so she culd get xtra crdz!!!but it getz bettr it seemz dat i was da onli persn hu passd in da class..well i was da onli prsn hu passd both paperz in my statz class!! yep it was onli wif 'A' but hu givez a shit hahaha da amazing fing is i PASSSSD!!!srsly dude yea yea!!OH n mrs ram admittd dat i mite b da onli HOPE in her class...wooooooow 2 much 2 tke in 1day haha fink i mite need a early nite 2nite coz dis is 2 much xcitemnt 4 sum1 of my age hahaha................
N GUESS WAT IT ONLI GETZ BETTER!!! 2day i found out da kat n me won da ticket designin comp goin on!!FUK YEA!!!!!!!!!4 those of u lost let me fill u in: our skool had a ticket designin comp 4 da ball ticketz,winner getz a FREEEEEE ticket!!kat n me were goin 2 design a ticket 4 her coz i alrdy get a free ticket but den v did a ticket 4 julieeee coz she culdn't afford 2 go 2 da ball..so it was a surprise 4 her n all....n 2day v found out dat kat n me took out da comp!!!man do v rule!!!man did 2day rule!!!
N I DDN'T EVEN HAVE 2 RIG DA VOTEZ HAHAHA...nw datz da life!!!
but yea i gota say im a lil hapi...wait hu am i kiddin im a lot happier den last tym!!!!!dude i wishd it was da 6th of da 6th of da 6th every day!!!ROCK ON 4M DA DEVILZ SPAWN loooooool

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home