08 June, 2006

i is nearly looooooose my face 2day!!!
fukin hell was 2day like da scarest day ever...man if i was da kinda gurl 2 freak out in shit like dis i wuld of pissd my pantz,but me being me found it actually quite xcitin n it made me miss da old dayz..hmm u all must b lost so let me fill u in on my adventurz 4 2day lol
well after skool kat n me r wlkin out 2 da frnt gate like usual n lea n her m8 r way bhind us..v r tlkin n laughin n all of a suddn i realise dat dere is dis HUUUUUGGGEEEE bunch of gurlz stndin around n lukin @ sumfing.'derez a fite' smell was in da air..but wen v wlkd past nufin much was goin on..im bout 2 put my feet outa skool groundz (sooo dam close) n dey jst strt shoutin n punchin each other.i luk dwn @ hw close i am 2 leavin skool grndz,i turn 2 kat n im like shuld v??n kat 4 once was like nah!!so i walk up 2 da gurlz fightin n im like FUKIN STOP IT!!n i ddn't realise but i was in da middle of da 2 gurlz punchin each other,like in da middle MIDDLE!!da bigger out of da 2 (n yep both were islnderz,a few thousnd kiloz bigger den me) swung a right hook @ me (n yes i was wearin my glasses) n i was like FUKKKK n duckd on tym..by da way all dat tym i was finkin $320,$320,$320 (datz hw much my glasses cost me hahaha) n wen i tld jess dis she was like fukin accountnt hahaha...den outa nowea came cafey,freakin life saver pushz da gurl awy 4m me n brkz it up wif da help of dis other guy n me..
da gurlz wlk awy onli 2 l8r strt dis fite 3 mure tymz dwn da rd..all 3 tymz cafey n me jumpd in..but da 3 n final tym was nasty n endd up wif me nearly gettin jabbd!! me n cafey jumpd in like usual,she grabd da bigger of da 2 n i grbbd da smallr 1 whoz bleedin 4m her right cheek.she strt tryin 2 hit me 2 let go of her n her m8 pullz my hair whch was out..i turn round 2 give dem a piece of my mind wen i c a fist cumin 2wardz my face i duckd wif a millisec 2 spare..den outa nowea mrs rasheed turnz up..n dat basically endz it all.so by den katz bck 4m alertin all da teachrz n v head 2 da main office 2 tlk 2 mrs martin our dep principle.she tkez statemntz 4m bth of us..n den bascially tellz kat n me not 2 cum outa her office until she sayz,it turnz out she ddn't want us 2 b identified coz v culd get jumpd on our way home coz da fightrz had been caught!!!so i clckd 2 dis n tell kat,v kinda joke bout it but reali v r like pissin our pantz (deeeep inside lol) but v endd up wlkin home newyz n im still alive so yep..skoolz gona b shit scary 2mo thou,i mean da old dayz wen i was da 1 thrwin da punchez r wayyyyy gone n i fink i need a bodyguard 2 prtct me (cn't blieve i jst said dis) coz i jst realisd hw small n frail i am so yep..help prtct dis small frail body of mine...hahaha oh pls i cn hld my own *ahem*

1 Comments:

Blogger hapi feet said...

hey hun..was strtin 2 get worid!!dat does xplain a lot..was wondering if v had a fite or sumfing coz i ddn't get ne repliez!newyz hpe 2 hear 4m u soon..hpe u chck dis out babe..
ctch u up
aneez

12/6/06 11:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home