02 June, 2006

xamz,hair,car-platez n guyz
hmm a wk of xamz has left me totally n utterly wastd!!man i soooooo dn't fink i passd ne of my subz xcept mayb 4 accountin n histry if im lucky (wait me lucky..wtf?lol) but yea totally knw faild statz n eng!!ahhhhhhhhhhhh my rnts n my crazy fam distractin me 4m EVERYFING!!
well 2day went 2 katz..mel got her hair curld or was it spiral-d??lol watever it lukd curly,she lukd so preti!!n she was sayin dat she jst wntd 2 go wif her strait as-no life-hair 2 da ball!! den kat straitnd my hair....man do i luk like a class A bitch!! oh n guess wat lea sayz wen i get home,shez like: hey u luk like da lead singer of da pussycat dollz....OOOO i alwyz knw u were a slut!!....yep da nicest fing 2 hear 4m ur lil sis!!but i gota say i luk like a major bitch wif my hair like dis!!
now xplainin bout da car-platez..well mel,kat n me were @ lynnmall n sum reason talkin bout dis dream i had were i got engaged 2 dis guy. v had been promisd 2 each other wen i was like 5yrz old.i was 19yrz old in da dream,v were set 2 marry in 2yrz but i was worrin coz i was like wat if i dn't like him in 2yrz???my rnts were like 2 dam bad (soundz like dem dn't u fink???lol).newyz i tld my m8z n dey were jst laughin @ it,den sumhw dis turnd in2 1 of dem bringin up ara n sayin i wuldn't hve 2 wori bout not likin da guy in 2yrz if it was him or sumfing like dat (wAtEvEr!!).den v stood up 2 wlk across da road n mel is pointin 2 da side yellin ara..n im like WTF???n shez like luk @ dis carz # plate it sayz ara.so kat n me turn around n guess wat it sayz ARA...n den those 2 idiots go on bout hw itz a sign 4m God or sumfing n im like bullshit n den wlkd awy.....WATEVER srsly!!
newyz da other day wen mel n me were wlkin past kelston boiz this bunch of boiz sung 2 us haha i knw i knw!! v were jst wlkin past laughin n stuff..u knw da usual mel n me!!n da guyz r across da rd n dey strt singin da strt of im in luv wif a stripper!! u knw da part: shez got da body of a goddess etc...
i was like WTF n v jst wlkd 2 da takeawy store n stayd in dere..den i had 2 wlk past dem by myslf..n da guyz like hey ddn't v jst sing 2 her??? i strtd power wlkin home...lol
so my wkz been preti gud xcept 4 da fam stff but datz wat i got uz 4 rite..overz n outz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home