09 May, 2006

Once Bright Eyed
I lost my innocence,my youth,my laughter.
I grew up so fast I didn't understand.
I never understood how you could hurt me.
I never understood how you couldn't care.
In admist all this pain I lost myself,
Everything turned to fear.
Some nights I would cry wishing I were dead.
Some nights i would toss and turn in bed.
In all my dreams I run from a faceless monster,
Trying to escape its deadly grip.
I run and run but I jst can't let it slip.
Everyday i wake up and remember I am not who I was.
I lost everything I believed in,
Everything I loved turned to stone,
Everything I stood for,
You made me feel so alone.
All my dreams shattered into a million pieces,
And scattered a million miles apart.
I tried sticking them back together,
But it was too damn hard!
I'm learning to let it go,
Trying to move on so you don't win.
But don't you worry,
This memory will fade away soon.
U guyz alwyz said dat i had talent..i guess mayb it will help me get over wat 'A' did 2 me..tell me wat u fink ae..not shur if itz dat gud but it showz i got feelingz lol..luff u guyz n fankz 4 being dere 4 me on sun!!i dn't knw wat i wuld do wifout uz!! i knw i dn't tell uz enuf but u guyz do mean da world 2 me n i do fank god everyday 4 givin me m8z like uz..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home