07 May, 2006

i is did it..answer pending
well kat i finally did ur stupid dare..oh n 4 those of u hu dn't knw bout it let me bk up ae..
..awhle bk kat dared me 2 ask ara 2 da ball coz suppsdly he was da 1 4 me or sum kinda crap like dat lol...so i tld her 2 give me tym n well i had tym..on sat i saw him @ da dance shw n v spent da 2nd half of da shw sittin outside n tlking.i was wrking up da gutz 2 do it face 2 face but i was feelin like crap n i so was 2 sober 2 do it lol.so i got high on sugar packets,u knw da kind of packets u get @ cafes,had like 5 in a row...turnd out not 2 b da smartest fing lol
newyz wen i got home i txt him n den sumhw 4m dere it endd up wif me jst askin him straight out..dn't even ask me wat hppnd,he said he preferred ppl being straight up so i gave him straight up lol..u knw me n adapting 2 pplz needz lol
newyz dis is da convo:
ME: so den ara i will jst get my dare over n done wif...will u go wif me 2 da ball????
ARA:awwwwwwwww shit i didn't mean ask now coz i dn't got an answer yet..
ME:well u got tym..jst dn't weird out on me ae..*sum other stuff whch i obviously dn't member*
so yea wif dat he clonked out on me,n so da nxt mrning fingz went bk 2 usual..jst a tad weirder thou.
so i spnd all day tlkin 2 devil n shez like wat did he say??WOMEN wat did he say??? n i was like i dn't knw..hw am i suppsd 2 knw wat goes on in his BIG head of his??lol
..den wen i tld devil hw i askd shez like dis:
DEVIL:dude u made it sound like it was jst bout da dare,hvin a bouncer n gettin bk @ ur ex..y ddn't u tell him da real reasn y u askd??
ME:do i hve 2..i mean wat he dsn't knw won't kill him,literally haha
so after much debate btween us n her callin me a wuss,chicken n other stuff whch is R18 i gave in n tld her dat i was still da DARE GUTZ QUEEN n txtd ara..
dis convo went on 4 ever..both of us ignorin da suppsd 'real reason' i askd him n finally i got sick of it n tld him dat i askd him not coz of any of da fingz metiond b4 but coz i wantd 2 n if he ddn't get it den he ddn't get it!!!so yeaa......dis endd up wif him sayin i shuld hve an answer by nxt wkend..nw dis makez me wnder if devil is rite,is he GAY??hahahaha i mean da guy wantz 2 fink..devil seemz 2 fink dat if he has 2 fink bout sayin yes 2 me den he must b GAY(fankz dude,totally needd dat self esteem boost lol)..oh n she also said if da answer was no dat he mite get a few threatenin emailz 4m randum ppl(dat idiot put his email ad on hi5) well dis b gettin 2 long so over n out..OH N DA ANSWER IS STILL PENDING LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home