04 November, 2005

"EVIL WICKED CHILD"
supposedly im a evil wicked child...wait let me get back 2 da beginning.
i was in last period yesterday (english, da jansonator!!)
da class was answering sum 2.6 questions,every1 was crapping their pants coz da jansonator was asking sum1 2 tell her wat a metaphor was...all around da room u c heads lukin down or around da room (avoiding da jansonator's eyes..lol).
kat starts slient laughing (creepy like mel does..) n i was laughing @ her coz well she was being immature (no surprise there..lol.all of a sudden da jansonator turns her eyes of power on me n says
"WHY DO U ALWAYS LAUGH @ ME?"
me: i wasn't laughing (laugh laugh) @ u ms (laugh) i SWEAR (laughing still)
"WATEVA WE ALL KNW U WERE LAUGHING @ ME"
me: but..but..
(whole class laughing @ me while kat has shut her mouth,giving me da shame on u luk)
"U KNW WAT U R A EVIL WICKED CHILD!!!!!!!!!!"
all of dis took a space of 3mins but it seemd like 4eva...da funi fing is 4 once i wasn't actually laughing @ her...lol
neways dats wats wif da heading...back 2 2day, every1 is tellin me i should go 4 head gurl or dep head gurl but im not sure...most teachers dn't have a lot of nice fings 2 say bout me..(wonder y?)
got accounting next...i hvn't studied 4 da test..so doomed guess anothr detention is calld 4..lol
comp has got interesting wif me actually doin somfing dat will benefit not only me but others out there wif no life(not a stab @ a person reading dis nw)...i wonder if i can write dis down in the scholarship application where it asks if u hve done any work dat has benefited da community.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Food Leader said...

lmao hahahaha evil wicked child.. well if u think bout it den....lol nah.. i wud of probably laughed as much and as hard as kat did dnt think i wud of got told off thou.. well dats if i was in her class but i wasnt lol:P

13/6/06 3:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home