09 March, 2006

blah blah..crap
well finally had my dance shw last sat..was majorly freakin out coz i hadn't been on stage 4 like 2yrs or sumfing n i hadn't danced properly 4 like 3!newyz our perfrmance went well,it was da 1st tym dat v had done da whle dance rite!lol my aunty came n told me after dat i lukd like a tamil actress on stage..n i was like: aunty u sayin i onli luk nice wif makeup on?den i pretendd 2 luk all hurt..obviously she didn't realise i was screwin wif her n gve me a hug n tld me dat i alwyz luk preti lol (awwwwwww dn't u just luv dem)
den on sun v had our tamil netball gala fing....endd up getin hurt like helllllllllll n it wsn't by my crazy ex'z m8z,it was by my cute adorable (ewwww) lil sis.newyz i went dwn like TIMBERRRRRR,smackd da concerte wif my cheekbone n da corner of my left eye.i had smckd da concerte wif such force dat my head reboundd n smackd it gain!did it hurt??FUK it did!!did i cry??NO i ddn't!!did i swear??FUK nooooo lol!but after dat i was kinda outa da game..whch gve me tym 2 muck round wif da kids n prashant (big birds lil bro).dis endd up wif me puttin prashant in a head lock while holding a massive piece of ice against his bak coz his m8 had my fone! by da way prashant is @least a head n 1/2 taller den me n i still managed 2 headlock him!lol..newyz guess hu pickz da perfect tym 2 wlk in??datz rite my fav persn in da wrld rite nw (rolllin eyes) my EX...da position me n prashant were in lukd completly wrng (if i may say so) n dis endd up wif my ex givin me da coldest evil eyes in da history of evil eyez!did i let prashant go??NOPE i ddn't,was hvin way 2 much fun...newyz da rest of da day i spent my tym wtchin ppl,certain ppl if u get my drift lol n den i playd in da mixd netball team coz certain ppl were playin lol..newyz n update on my face:"it is purple n kinda swollen,not dat u can c it wif all da makeup n foundation i got on"lol

1 Comments:

Blogger Food Leader said...

oooooooooooo gotta hurt....uh nah.. of course it hurt.. lol hopefully it gets better ay.. seriously dnt want one side of ur face droopier dan da other side huh.. jst look weird

13/6/06 4:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home