03 November, 2005

WHO ME A *ITCH?

yet anothr day @ skool...totally bord, shouldn't b thou since exams r in like a WEEK..ahhhhhhh
hvn't startd studying n im not even worried(well not really..lol)
didn't get the first foundation scholarship but im not (2) disppointd, i tried my best n datz all i can do...mufti day 2day, da highlite of da skool yr i fink.
cannot wait...skool ENDZ in a week.........YEAH!! there is light @ da end of da tunnel...lol
every1 seems 2 knw wat they r doing...dn't knw y im da onli 1 lost!!
i've been such a *itch l8ly...take 4 exmple wat i said 2 agnes yesterday

me: i swear my prnts droppd me on my head wen i was lil
agnes: yea a lot of times!!!!!!
me: well ur prnts didn't even pick u up wen u were lil!!!(daggers shooting out of my eyes)

n yet anothr example..dis time to kathryn

me:we should come @ lunchtime 4 help on maths
Kat: "WE?" i dn't need help!
me: yeah u dn't need help in dis but in other areas of ur life u do!!!!(smirk on my face)

dn't knw wat is up wif me being a total *itch but i just cn't seem 2 help it, so far my lovely (rolling my eyes) frnds r putting up wif it...i fink dey fink its PMS...its NOT!!
gota get round 2 telling dem bout my blog...will wen i get time in btween my insults..
got accounting next hvn't studied guess its anothr lunchtime on detention......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home