02 November, 2005

dn't knw y i startd a blog...was totally bord in comp..sick of googling myself..lol
i guess my frnds luv hearin bout my oh so... umm interesting life (undrstatemnt of da yr), i thought i wuld advertise it 2 da wrld..lol
my life has been even mure intersting l8ly...mayb coz of da guyz in my life
i swear guyz r da biggest annoyance in da wrld!!!
ahhhhhhh..itz like dey like wat dey do 2 us chickz!!
my oh so lovely bf is drivin me insane..i swear if he getz any nicer i fink im gona kill him!!
i knw so many gurls want a sweet luvin guy..i mean so do i but i dn't want a guy who takes everyfing i say like its 4m da BIBLE!!
then therez niru..dis dude i met on da net who kinda askd me 2 marry him...yea i mean marry like ring, wedding, crapy in-laws marry!! i mean WTF??
then therez jonty dis dude who randmly txt me...every1 finkz dat v r PERFECT 4 each othr coz v both like screwing wif ppls heads but ahhhhhhhhh..he drivez me INSANE..
dn't say wat all my frndz hve been sayin..all h8 leadz 2 luv...bull!!lol
well i fink datz enuf 4 2 day..n my prnts r stalkin me (da usual)lol

1 Comments:

Blogger Food Leader said...

lol oh no.. dont no why you started it either... lol c'mon ur life has more goin on dan mine does lol... and plus wif all da stupidity we see and hear.. deres alot to put on this lol

13/6/06 3:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home